Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday Inspiration: Scotch & Soda

I hope everyone is enjoying a lazy Sunday filled with relaxation and loved ones. I wanted to share a recent designer find that has been inspiring me and getting me excited for spring-ier outfits. Meet Scotch & Soda, "Amsterdam Couture". I forget exactly how I stumbled upon their designs but after bookmarking their website I find myself returning often. In my opinion, their style is almost a mix of J.Crew and a more beachy brand like Billabong or Quicksilver. They have four main lines: Scotch & Soda for men, Maison Scotch for women, Scotch Shrunk for boys, and Scotch R'Belle for the little ladies. Here are a few of my favorites from the Maison Scotch lookbook (all courtesy of their website of course - for link click here) :

Love this mix of military chic with a fun sequin skirt.
I am so into the bright floral blouse with colored skinnies trend for spring.
ASOS has so many beautiful bright blouses right now. 
Stripes and an oversized clutch. Enough said! 
My favorite! I will be recreating this look in an upcoming post so stay tuned! :)
All of these pictures and more will be added to my dream-board above my desk for constant outfit inspiration! I also have to throw in this adorably fun picture from their Scotch R'Belle lookbook. You can't help but giggle when you see it!


No comments:

Post a Comment