Saturday, January 28, 2012

Why Hello There Tory, So Nice to Finally Meet You

I have admired nearly everything Tory Burch for quite a while now. I love her clean yet playful designs and how her logo itself just screams "classic chic". Unfortunately, like most college girls I know, everything I longed for was just too expensive for my sad little bank account. So I was forced to admire from afar, that is, until yesterday when the glorious "Sidewalk Sale" changed the game. There is an adorable little shopping area in my college town called Devine Street and twice a year the designer boutiques put together a huge semi-outdoor sale (hence the name Sidewalk Sale). I had never stopped by before this year because even their sale prices intimidated me. I went to just look around and mostly breathe in the beauty of Phillip Lim, Loeffler Randall, Milly, and so many more gorgeous lines. But, much to my surprise and delight, my favorite boutique had an INCREDIBLE shoe sale.  I'm talking Loeffler Randall booties for $63 girls. Can you imagine?! I about fell over! Needless to say this place was packed and there were women holding as many as five shoe boxes waiting to check out.  The sizes were pretty picked over but I was able to snag a pair of Torys for both me and my roommate! Here are my beautiful prizes:

Tory Burch Red and Camel Heels for my roommate.
(Roommate of the year award goes to me right?!)

Tory Burch Nude Flats for me. Much more practical for a girl that's already 5'10"!

I am still smiling ear to ear about these incredible finds. They are both so versatile and fun in their own ways. Picture my roommate's heels with a white blouse and a bright red maxi skirt...hello spring! And I can't wait to incorporate my flats into my go-to outfit of dark skinnies and a printed blouse or blazer. I wish everyone a happy weekend and hopefully successful sales shopping! I'm sending good vibes your way! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment