Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday Fancies #1

I'm super excited about today's post because I am posting first Friday Fancies! Av over at Long Distance Loving (a really great blog y'all should check out) invited me to take part in her fun little Friday, forget about price tags, dream until you scream, weekly activity. What a great way to wrap up the week! So here are my Friday Fancies. When I dream of this outfit I always picture myself walking through Paris on a beautiful spring day...now that's a true fantasy!

Equipment Sleeveless Silk Blouse, J.Crew Fresco Floral Cafe Capri, J.Crew Marina Necklace,
Marc by Marc Jacobs Turnlock Katie Bracelet, J.Crew Class Ballet Flat in Gallery Green
& Coach Classic Leather Shoulder Purse in Navy
So I think my obsession with all things J.Crew is quickly becoming clear. I often get asked what are my top three fashion shows to see and J.Crew is probably number one, closely followed by Victoria's Secret and Alexander Wang. Oh and guess what...it's Friday! Just in case y'all forgot. :) 

2 comments: