Thursday, February 9, 2012

Snakeskin Bliss

Gap Striped Sweater, LOFT Curvy Skinny Jeans (Yes, I own more than one pair and yes, I wear them quite often!),
 MyNameNecklace, Small Diamond Necklace from and Wrap Bracelet from Just the Thing (where I work!),
Relic Gold Watch, Rachel Roy Pumps via Ebay
Finally another outfit post! I'm still getting the hang of finding new backgrounds and time throughout my day to take pictures. But like everything else, it'll come with time. :) I focused this outfit around my new obsession and latest eBay find, Rachel Roy Snakeskin Pumps! I got these beauties brand-new, for under $30. YES! I love how they look paired with darker hues but I am excited to see them with pastels and lighter materials for the summer months. I had an event last night that I needed to be a little more dressed up for, hence the importance of my new heels, but I wore the rest of the ensemble with more sensible black suede boots running around during the day. I sure do love an outfit that goes from every-day wear to night-out wear with just a change of shoes! I hope everyone is having a fantastic week. :)


2 comments:

  1. ahhh I LOVE THOSE SHOES! haha cute all around :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha those were my exact words, worthy of all caps, when i saw them on eBay!

      Delete