Thursday, February 16, 2012

Zara's Done It Again








Ladies and gents, Zara has done it again. Their March lookbook, some of which I already saw on their webiste, is brilliant. The florals and pastels are so beautiful, and their print-on-prints and mix of colors will be a constant source of inspiration for me this coming season. If I were a millionaire, I would probably order almost everything from their current Collection, but sadly I am quite the opposite! Hello college girl budget. Maybe one day! I also did a little study on Zara last semester in one of my marketing classes and was impressed by their ingenuity in their business model, which I was pleasantly surprised to learn is highly respected throughout the retail industry. Fun fact of the day for y'all! Sending out good vibes for everyone today. :)

2 comments:

  1. All of the spring trends in one place. I wish I didn't have a college student budget either.. Guess we'll just wear it all in our dreams ;)

    http://marinatherese.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete