Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Stay Tuned

Just a little Valentine-esque number that I am currently loving from J.Crew. The print, the length, the fabric, the colors...I seriously love it all and wish it was mine!
Soooo of course I live in a state known for its beautiful weather, but said state decided to have rainy, frigid weather for Valentine's Day this year! BLAH. As much as I wish I was getting dressed up for a night out with the ones I love, instead I will be bundling up in many layers while going to class and working all day. But it's not all bad! I'm not entirely ready to let go of my winter cozies just yet and I actually adore where I work. Today I am mixing chunky knits with different textures in my outfit topped off with my favorite riding boots. I couldn't snap any pics this morning but I will be sure to upload some later on tonight! I hope you all are enjoying a day full of love and happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment